De Monchy Natural Products BV is looking for an addition to the team. The position of International Sales Manager is available. In this role, you will use your selling and problem solving skills, strong analytical and logical thinking capabilities and excellent communication skills to develop plans and strategies to establish, maintain and grow international sales of products and services. When you work for De Monchy Natural Products, you’ll play an important role in shaping how we deliver more than Food Ingredients.
Versatile commercial job in an international environment.
- • Developing international markets (business to business), deepening and broadening existing customer relationships, and identifying and developing new relationships in the industry with a focus on the sale of a group of spices.
- Able to do market research, lead generation (cold acquisition) & prospect development.
- Strong in business intelligence, identifying market trends and contributing to overall market insights.
- Working effectively with colleagues and partners from multiple cultures and backgrounds.
- Able to contribute to market(segment)- and product development.
- Willing to participate in the organization of trade-shows, exhibitions, etc.
- Can respond promptly to customer needs, solicit customer feedback to improve service, respond to requests for service and assistance and meet commitments.
- Makes sure Corporate Policy & Procedures are always met.
- Achieves strategic objectives as defined by management.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and develops alternative solutions.
- Works within approved budget, contributes to profits and revenue and conserves organizational resources.
- Willing to travel abroad.
- The International Sales Manager works closely with and reports to the Managing Director.
Strong personality with a positive, enthusiastic and proactive attitude and a hunter mentality.
- Bachelor, or Master degree in Economics, Business, Management or comparable study.
- A minimum of 5-10 years of sales and sales management experience within the herbs and spices industry.
- Experience in both direct sales and broker/distributor management is a plus.
- International sales/commercial experience is a must.
- Entrepreneurial experience or experience with spices / high-value commodities is an asset.
- Fluent in English
- Dutch, German, French, Spanish or another EU language is an asset.
- Capable of using MS Office, especially Navision, CRM, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to act independently within the established framework.
- Goal-oriented with a desire to exceed individual and company goals.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- No 09:00-17:00 mentality.
Capelle aan den Ijssel, conveniently near A16.
De Monchy Natural Products is a company that operates with relatively great freedom, characterized as an ambitious organization that is growing and continuously developing. This offers opportunities to people who want to grow with the company. The terms of employment are in line with the weight of the job and, of course, depend on age, experience and education. We want to invest in the development of employees. This investment always has business relevance, and is based on individual development potential and the need to expand or develop specific knowledge.
De Monchy Natural Products has outsourced the recruitment and selection for the vacancy of International Sales Manager to Novicum.
For more information, please contact Peter Blok, who can be reached by phone on +31 (6) 40722428 or email@example.com
- Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated -